The Whispering Pen is a way for me to share and teach you more about journaling. I have written in a journal for more than 20 years. It has brought clarity to my life on so many occasions.
In 2017, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Never in my life have I needed my journal as much as I did while on this journey. Early on I realized I had much more than journal entries to help myself feel better. I had a memoir in the making so I could in turn help others. My memoir, How Cancer Cured My Broken Soul, can be purchased on my website.
Join me as I journal and art journal my way through life.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Columbia College
- Copywriting 101: Tips & Techniques, The Loft Literary Center
- Interviewing 101: Tips & Techniques, The Loft Literary Center
- Creative Non-Fiction, Madeline Island School of the Arts
- Write Your Life Story, Maryville University
- Grammar Refresher, Maryville University
- The Craft of Magazine Writing, Maryville University
- Designing a WordPress Site, Maryville University
- Think Like an Editor, The Loft Literary Center