Writer, writing coach and editor for hire. I’m ready to take on your project!
I have more than seven years of experience writing for publications and businesses. Some publications include:
- Rochester Women Magazine
- Post Bulletin
- The Wagazine
- Experience Rochester
- St. Charles Press
I create dynamic and well-written articles for a variety of publications. I am a curious person with a multitude of interests. My favorite part of writing is researching new topics and interviewing people to create thought-provoking and engaging articles.
WEB CONTENT, BLOGGING & SOCIAL MEDIA
I have experience in writing web content, blogging and social media. I have created tag lines for new product banners, content for products, as well as press releases.
I also created all web content to help ColorWare, a tech company in Winona, Minnesota, build their brand. I wrote the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE and WHY of ColorWare.
I believe that having a blog is essential in the digital age. If you are looking for more web traffic and a way to educate your customer on your product or service, I can help with content for a blog that includes SEO.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Columbia College
- Copywriting 101: Tips & Techniques, The Loft Literary Center
- Interviewing 101: Tips & Techniques, The Loft Literary Center
- Creative Non-Fiction, Madeline Island School of the Arts
- Write Your Life Story, Maryville University
- Grammar Refresher, Maryville University
- The Craft of Magazine Writing, Maryville University
- Designing a WordPress Site, Maryville University
- Think Like an Editor, The Loft Literary Center