I am honored to say I am nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by http://rantingalong.wordpress.com/. There is a haiku at the end that expresses what writing is for me.
The rules for the nominees are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Thank you rantingalong for nominating me for the this award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. Done
3. Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
- I don’t have children, and I don’t want children.
- I have lived in five states.
- I don’t like red meat.
- I love movies and books that are scary and twisted; thrillers and psychological thrillers.
- Breaking Bad is my all time favorite TV show ever in the history of TV. American Horror Story is a close second.
- I love writing for magazines because I get to explore many topics. (Thank you to the editors I work with.)
- My family means everything to me.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog. There are many amazing blogs out there, this is difficult.
The blogs is am nominating are:
One Lovely Blog Award Nominee Haiku
A labor of love—
I search for expressive words
Always be writing.
Have a great Wednesday!