About Radish Magazine
Radish is a southeastern Minnesota-based magazine that connects readers to everything the region has to offer to help them lead healthier lives.
- Nov/Dec 2014 Issue – Reiki: The power of touch can ease the pain
- Jan/Feb 2015 Issue – Group Fitness
- Mar/April 2015 Issue – Quarry Hill Nature Center
- May/June 2015 Issue – Oxbow Park
- Sept/Oct 2015 Issue- Seeds: Nature’s Powerhouses
- Nov/Dec 2015 Issue – Treat Your Dog Right: Healthy Treats for Your Canine Companion
- Jan/Feb 2016 Issue – Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Mar/Apr 2016 Issue – The Grass is Greener: A Taste of Wheatgrass
- May/Jun 2016 Issue- To Drink or Not to Drink (Protein Shakes)
- Healthy Living Fair 2016 Issue – Handcrafted Goat’s Milk Soap
- Jul/Aug 2016 Issue – Explore Minnesota
- Sept/Oct 2016 Issue – Healthy Happy Hour
- Nov/Dec 2016 Issue – Brewing Up Healthy Beverages
- Mar/Apr 2017 Issue – Creating Colorful Shade Gardens
- May/June 2017 Issue – Kinstretch: stretching and beyond
- Sept/Oct 2018 Issue – Cultivating Gratitude is a Work in Progress
- Nov/Dec 2018 Issue – The Art of the Handwritten Thank You Note
- Nov/Dec 2018 Issue – Mindful Eating? During the Holidays?
This publication is a senior living housing and resource guide.